In this piece, I’ll teach you EXACTLY HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR WAEC RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE. Continue reading if you want to know How To Check If My O’ Level Result (WAEC) Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal.
Have you been trying to figure out how to find out whether your WAEC results have been uploaded or if your WAEC results have been confirmed on the JAMB portal? How do I find out what my O’Level results are?
If that’s the case, this article is for you. I’ll show you how to check your WAEC results on the JAMB Portal to see if they were successfully posted.
How To Know If Your WAEC Result Has Been Uploaded
Below are the steps to check your WAEC O’level result on CAPS.
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./.
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options
- Login With Your Email and Password
- Click on ‘CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
- Click on ‘ACCESS MY CAPS’.
- Click on ‘MY O’LEVEL RESULT” to confirm if your WAEC Result is uploaded.
- Finally, check if your WAEC Result has been uploaded.
How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Portal Using Phone
Here Is How To Upload Your WAEC Result
Go to WAEC Result Uploading Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./.
Snap Your WAEC Result And Send
Provide your JAMB profile code, full name and Reg Number.
Make Payment of 1,000 Naira.
Finally, wait for your WAEC result to be uploaded in under 5 mins.
Best of luck, as you now know How To Check If Your WAEC Result Has Been Uploaded.