List of Courses Offered at Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka – Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka Courses… The Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
List of Courses Offered at Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka
See the list of Courses at Kenya School of Monetary Studies – Ruaraka below.
- Executive Certificate In Agricultural Finance
- Diploma In Agricultural Finance
- Executive Diploma In Investment Banking
- Diploma In Business Intelligence And Data Analytics
- Executive Diploma In Financial Modeling
KSMS BILINGUAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- Diploma In Business Sciences (Business Information Technology)
- Diploma In Business Sciences – (Organizational Development)
- BUSINESS SCIENCES – (Finance)
- Diploma In Business Sciences (Banking And Financial Services)
- Diploma In Business Sciences (Microfinance)
- Business Sciences (Islamic Financial Services)
COLLABORATIVE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT COURSES
Under MDC the school offers demand driven short term training programs for the Central Bank of Kenya and other regional central banks and the wider financial sector in areas of Central Banking, Commercial Banking, Economics, Finance, Audit, Risk Management, Leadership, Governance and a range of courses on soft skills. Courses offered are benchmarked to international best practice and global standards. To ensure world class quality in the design, content and delivery of these programs, the school leverages on the knowledge and expertise of other institutions of international repute under respective party collaboration arrangements.
- Audit and Risk Management
- Banking an Finance
- Central Banking
- Economics and Research
- Human Resource Management
- IT Management
- Leadership and Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Security Management