Are you interested in software development? Well, WeThinkCode is looking for bright young people to join their NQF level 5 training programme to become software developers. Here is how you can apply.
WeThinkCode is a cutting-edge coding academy which offers tuition-free education to individuals interested in developing software. Students will receive project-based learning, peer-to-peer learning, an NQF level 5 SETA qualification, and a clear pathway to employment.
The programme is available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. The programme takes place in September 2022.
Applications take place in 5 steps:
- Apply online via this website: https://www.apply.wethinkcode.co.za/.
- Complete an entrance test: Once you have completed your online application, you will receive a link to your entrance test.
- Attend selection Bootcamp: Those who pass the entrance test will receive an invitation to a selection Bootcamp.
- Final interview: Once you have passed the selection Bootcamp, you will be invited for an interview.
- Complete enrollment process: You will receive an invitation to complete your enrolment process, which includes signing all relevant contractual documents.
Applicants will need a cellphone, laptop, or computer, and a stable internet connection to complete the online application. As well as an email address for correspondence and a valid South African mobile number.
In order to apply, applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should be between 17 and 35 years old.
- Should have a valid ID, passport with work permit or asylum seeker permit.
- Not studying or working.